Embroidery Digitizing Guidelines
Embroidery digitizing is the act of changing a picture or words into stitches.
- The design to be digitized should be the finished stitch size.
- The design should be in a raster or vector format; such as jpg, bmp, png, or ai.
- Only designs to be digitized should be submitted without extra images or marks.
- All digitizing will be approved by the client prior to final product delivery.
- Allow 2 days for the digitizing estimate.
- Allow 3 days for the basic font and lettering digitized approval product.
- Allow 5 days for the custom font and lettering digitized approval product.
- Allow 7 days for the digitized custom logo and design approval product.